The following resources are updated to address recent COVID-19 needs. Please reach out to the direct office below for immediate support and up to date information. A printable list of food pantry resources are online here. In addition, a printable explain about about townships and available support is here.
- State of Indiana COVID-19 updates here.
- Fishers, Indiana COVID-19 updates here.
- HSE Schools food distribution Monday, March 16th and FAQs more info here.
- Mayor’s Community Plan for COVID-19 see more here.
- Delaware Township Trustee township assistance Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 317-842-8595
- Fall Creek Township Assistance see more here.
- Wayne Township Assistance Email: email@example.com or phone: 317.773.3179
- Central Indiana Economic Impact assistance information here.
Store Hours for Senior Citizens
See attached document for special store hours for Senior Citizens (here)
- Get a full list of available Food Pantries online courtesy of the Good Semaritan Network.
- Delaware Township Trustee Food Pantry Information and Township Assistance see more here.
- Fall Creek Township Trustee Food Pantry Address: 11595 Brooks School Road, Phone: 317-841-3081, Hours: Monday – Friday 10 am – 3 pm (call to confirm hours and paperwork necessary)
- Fishers United Methodist Church: Come to Me Food Pantry Address: 9691 E. 116th Street, Phone: 317-849-1805, Hours: Wednesday’s twice a month – 1 pm – 7 pm (call to confirm hours and paperwork necessary)
- St. Louis de Montfort Catholic Church Address: 11441 Hague Road, Phone: 317-842-6778, Hours: Tuesday (11:30 am – 1 pm) Thursday (6 pm – 7:30 pm), and Saturday (10 am – 11:30 am) (call to confirm hours and paperwork necessary) NOTE THAT THIS IS A DRIVE THRU SERVICE ONLY
- St. Vincent de Paul Mondays (10-1:45p), Wednesdays (10-1:45p, 6:30p-7:45), and Saturdays (9-12p). Cars are directed to pull up by the pantry exit door. A volunteer will take their ‘order’ and bring it out to their car. (information online here)
- Grace Community Church (Grace Care Center-North Entrance) Address: 5504 E. 146th Street, Phone: 317-848-2722, Hours: Monday & Tuesday (5 pm – 8 pm), Wednesday (9 am – Noon) (call to confirm hours and paperwork necessary) NOTE THAT DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE
- White River Christian Church (Thursdays from 1 to 6) NOTE THAT DRIVE THRU IS AVAILABLE Due to the current restrictions, the items will be pre-made bags. No income verification required but you will be asked your names and ages for statistical purposes. Address is: 1685 N. 10th St., Noblesville, IN
- Third Phase Tuesdays-Saturday from 1pm – 5pm. NO refrigerated items but they typically give quite a bit of pantry items per family. (information online here)
- Community Cupboard of Lawrence (information online here)
- No Questions Asked Food Pantry (information online here)
- Indiana Youth Group Food Pantry for People under age 21 (information online here)